Reflecting on your portfolio performance
- How well did your portfolio hold up during the latest market volatility?
- How was your advisor’s communication?
- What kind of fees are you paying?
- Is your portfolio providing enough income to meet your needs?
- Is there a built-in duplication of risk? Is your portfolio truly balanced?
- Is your advisor a fiduciary / registered investment advisor?
BRC Wealth Management’s Portfolio Review is used to give BRC clients an assessment of their existing investment strategy.
BRC’s Wealth Management Team can guide clients through Covid-19 specific topics and issues.
- Have there been changes to your portfolio since the crisis began?
- Among your investments which companies will be the new winners and losers?
- Is your portfolio positioned for the companies that will come back or is it positioned for companies that have struggled through this crisis?
- Can all the companies in your portfolio find access to the needed liquidity for this business environment?
- What is the bond market telling you about growth opportunities in the future?
- How much of future earnings are promised to new or existing creditors?
- Will the public markets evolve or will they keep making the same mistakes?
Our team of investment professionals will perform a detailed analysis of your investment accounts and provide a written assessment of your portfolio.